If you are unable to connect your white modem to the internet, check the following:
- Check that your internet connection is working well, for that connect the ethernet cable to a pc for example and check that you have good internet access.
- Check that the ethernet cable has been correctly connected to the white modem.
- Check that the modem power cable is securely attached: the modem is equipped with LEDs, if some are on, your modem is undernourished
- Check that the antenna of the white modem has been screwed
- Check that you have noted the fullup modem reference in the application. This reference is located under your modem near the barcode. The modem model is TEK608A. The reference must be indicated without the zeros. Example: if you have 0000001234, enter 1234.
- If you placed the power cable a long time ago, re-power the modem and then re-power it again before proceeding to the pairing step.
- After having supplied the modem, indicate the reference in the application, then approach the sensor and the modem. The LEDs start to flash immediately. If this is the case, continue to follow the procedure described in the application.
- If not, see the reset procedure on FAQ. If you still cannot resolve, we are at your disposal.
Do you use a secure network? The modem's IP may be blocked by your network (especially in work environments). In this case, to find out the modem's ip, use the command: "ping M4KE-3277" with 3277 designating the reference of your modem. It is possible to disable the DHCP behavior of the modem, for that, contact us.